Thursday, January 19, 2012

And it was morning.....





 Morning time at my workplace.....before I tuck in to my little 12 hour computer world......



Moonrise over the basketball courts.....they do allow us out to play once in a while!




Evening falls in the back patio....and I must go back in to finish my Shift......

 


Christmas at Intel....some of the palms wearing their sequins.......



Christmas, however does not stop construction at Intel......

 


My shift is over......and then there was evening.......


The end of my 12 hours for another day.....................heading home.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Lori, how I wish to have such a wonderful weather as I can enjoy on your pictures! It is a very cool place where you work, and I like your compositions very much.

    Here we have only clouds and snow and rain, and it is so annoying...

    Take care and see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magdalena...Isn't it funny? I wish for your clouds, rain and snow! We always want what we don't have, but it is wonderful to have so much sun. It is a good place to be too, although I really want to come to Europe with my camera...it is a dream! Lori

    ReplyDelete